Friday, March 6, 2009

I know, I know

So I just realized that it has been two months since we have updated our blog! I am so sorry. I have one word for you: FACEBOOK...the evil being that it is. Sometimes I just want to quit cold turkey...erase my name from it and be done. Or maybe i should start a Facebook Anonymous meeting time. I don't think I would be the only one there!

In all seriousness, things have been fairly good. With the ups and downs of life, we seem to be sustaining here in Burlington. We are getting to the time of year, where the thought of wearing coats, boots, hats, and scarves is becoming quite old and honestly, a burden. March brings more cloudy days with some more mild temperatures equalling lots of puddles and lots of mud.

We just got back from spending a week in Colorado with John, Anita, Maegen, and Jay! I would post pictures except that we didn't take any!!! Parents of the year, I know. BUT, just you wait until I receive the disc of 8000 pictures from Anita and the disc of 600 from Maegen. Believe me, the trip was very well documented. Felix took his first ride in the gondola for a photo shoot at the top of Keystone. He was unimpressed with the whole deal, but was happily sporting his new sunglasses. He was a trooper on all of the flights! He didn't even seem to mind when some creepy guy on the airplane LOVED the fact that I was breastfeeding two seats over from him. GROSS! I did mind, alot!

Upon our return, we were donned with some bad news. My grandpa Meehan passed away! He had been in the hospital and things just got ahead of him. He is going to be missed very much! (see posting)

No comments: