Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bad Parents?????

Okay, so we ventured to Penny Cluse Cafe for lunch today and the strangest thing happened. This hoity-toity middle aged woman came over to our table and said "I never do this, but I was wondering if I could hold your baby. I just love babies and my children haven't had any yet, so I just would love to hold your baby! I want to start of business as a "baby whisperer"...you could hire me to watch your baby while you are out to lunch, etc. I don't mind holding him for a few minutes while you eat your lunch." SO...Benjamin and I handed our pride and joy over to the nice lady and she coddled him for a short while we ate our lunch. I asked our friend and waitress if she thought we were bad parents and she replied "NO! You are psyched parents!" Benjamin and I munched our yummy food and a few minutes later the nice woman returned our baby! We weren't quite sure what to make of it, but we certainly made that woman's day. Felix has a growing list of now family and strangers who are smitten with him.

No comments: